Digestive Health GUT Plus is full of natural goodness. Gelatin cannot be chemically reproduced and its health benefits cannot be cloned by other types of products such agar agar. Digestive Health GUT Plus gelatin is different from the other products because of its molecular weight, size and specific blend created to aid with healing and repair of gut and digestive issues. Digestive Health GUT Plus Gelatin contains a range of amino acids specifically designed for its purpose of listed health benefits and now includes the benefit of Probiotics | Vitamin C | Aloe Vera | Antioxidants | and Berries.
All the benefits of Gelatin with added ingredients for additional healing and health.
- Contains Probiotics, Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Antioxidants and Berries.
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Naturally binds to water.
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Source of dietary collagen.
- No fat, cholesterol, additives or colouring agents.
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, or MSG.
- Derived from Australian bovine collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified.
- Kosher compliant and Halal certified.
- No added preservatives.
- May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
Digestive Health GUT Plus
Ingredients: Beef Gelatin, Berry juice powder (Contains Raspberry, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Acai, Goji), Beetroot powder, Aloe Vera powder, Acerola Juice Powder, Grape Seed powder, Green Tree Extract, Natural Berry Flavour, Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sweetener )Steviol Glycosides).
Store in a cool dry place – Do not refrigerate.
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
There are no reviews yet.