- B Sustained Release is a high-strength vitamin B complex formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8-hour period.
- B Sustained Release contains B vitamins that help to convert food into energy, and assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- B Sustained Release assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular system health. Vitamin B6 helps maintain haemoglobin formation.
- B Sustained Release contains 400mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- B Sustained Release contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports skin health.