- Culture Chai is a unique, probiotic-rich fermented drink concentrate that can be mixed with water for a refreshing, functional drink that supports gut health and general wellbeing.
- Culture is produced via a proprietary fermentation process. The base ingredients of water, sugar and spices are inoculated with a live probiotic culture resulting in a delicious concentrate full of bioactive compounds, including lactic acid, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and fatty acids.
- Culture Chai contains organic spices including Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves and Black pepper, a combination of warming herbs that support circulation and blood flow. Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger and Clove are well known for their carminative properties that support healthy digestion and relieve digestive symptoms, such as flatulence and bloating.
- Culture is prepared on a base of water, sugar and organic spices and is fermented by adding 8 probiotic strains and papaya. The fermented Papaya has numerous health benefits, including potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing activity.
- Culture is bio-fermented by eight strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus fermenti, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii (SB).
- Culture Chai provides probiotics to colonise the gut and to help maintain friendly intestinal flora.
- Culture Chai is gluten-free, dairy-free, 99.9% sugar-free and suitable for vegans and those following a paleo diet.
- Each 500mL bottle contains 33 serves of goodness!
There are no reviews yet.